Saturday 18 July 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven blogs



Barking Spider - Two-faced Johnson strikes again


Calum Cashley - Looked after Children and the BBC


CharlotteGore - Ban the internet


Cynicus Economicus - Questions for the deputy governor or the B o E


Power and its Minions - Scotland: The last Jewel in the Crown


The Daily Politics - Afghanistan - a trainee intelligence officer’s view circa 1981


The Universality of Cheese - Scottish Labour finally confirmed to be living in La La land



Fish Suppers to :


A Scooter in Turkey - Boats and Bikes


EU Referendum - Brown Envelopes Galore


Fausty’s Blog - Does the German Parliament control the EU?


10 comments:

Swiss Bob said...

Morning and thanks for the link which is even more reason to put you in my Total Politics top ten blogs nomination.

subrosa said...

SB it wasn't done for that, it was done because it was a good post. Don't you think Dale's TP thing is rigged? I'm not too sure about it. If I do the list then I'll certainly put you on it. :)

RantinRab said...

I'm not keen on Dale and his 'top political blogs' thing. He's as much a part of the establishment as any of the clowns in westmonster.

RantinRab said...

Oh, and I'm starving. I haven't had a fish supper in weeks! Must try harder. ;-)

subrosa said...

Ooops Rab, sorry. Too many good blogs this week and it was really hard to choose.

RantinRab said...

I wasn't hinting, just pulling your leg!

subrosa said...

Too many folks pulling my leg this weekend. I think I'll go to bed with my bottle of Merlot and let them get on with it.

RantinRab said...

Sounds like a plan!!

John McClane said...

A fish supper! Thanks, subrosa!

subrosa said...

My pleasure John.

Related Posts with Thumbnails