Saturday 25 April 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven blogs



So many excellent blogs to chose from this week again.  I hope you enjoy my choices.

Calum Cashley -  The Ghurkas


Key bored Warrior -  British State


Planet Politics -  Pointless municipal politics


Power and its Minions -  Free and Fair Elections in Scotland


SNP Tactical Voting -  Osama Saeed


Stephen’s Linlithgow Journal -  MPs expenses


Wardog - the Scottish Investment Bank



Fish Suppers to:


Advanced Media Watch - Labour in Shocker over Child Wellbeing


Coffee House -  Significant cuts are hidden away in the budget


ConservativeHome -  How should you vote in the Euro elections?  Have a go.


13 comments:

Oldrightie said...

Don't you like my new lady, Subrosa?

subrosa said...

No. I much prefer Grace Kelly who has more attractive eyes :)

McGonagall said...

I always look forward to your Super Seven as it directs me to blog articles I may have overlooked.

Slainte

subrosa said...

Auch scunnert, yer awfy nice so ye are. Makes it all worthwhile. Takes quite a bit of time really because, if I rate a post somewhere early on in the week, it can be superceded within a day or so. Like you, it makes me read things I may have missed.

Lallands Peat Worrier said...

Ditto for myself the sentiments scunnert expresses.

Always nice to get a small push in a new and unexplored direction.

subrosa said...

Thank you Lallands. I do hope you've all tried with wee quiz at Conservative home about how you should vote in the Euro elections.

subrosa said...

Oh Lallands, this may be something you'd be interested in getting your teeth into or perhaps the correspondence says it all. You're far more eloquent than me.

Lallands Peat Worrier said...

Ah crivvens. I knew I'd forgotten to do something. Dominic Grieve's remarks on the ECHR needed a dusting down.

Will meditate in due course!

subrosa said...

Good, look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Fish supper Subrosa

Salt n vineger, nah salt n sauce

subrosa said...

Broon sauce spook?

Stuart Winton said...

A belated thanks for my inclusion, Subrosa.

If considering me again then please note that I'd like to opt for the cash alternative prize for any future award ;0)

subrosa said...

Delighted Stuart, you're always an interesting read.

I shall hand over your winnings personally then you can spend them on some laces for your trainers or one of those expensive Dundee coffees.

Related Posts with Thumbnails