Monday 5 October 2009

Our Kingdom


I have been asked by one of my readers to tell you about the above site and I'm happy to do so.

The site, as the logo mentions, is about the future of the UK but it does include much about Scotland. You can read the latest post, written by Gerry Hassan, here.

There is also a section called the Iraq Inquiry Digest which may interest some readers. The contributors are:

Rose Gentle, mother of Gordon Gentle, killed in Iraq
Dr Christopher Lamb, freedom of information campaigner
Peter Oborne, journalist
Michael Smith, journalist
Dr Glen Rangwala, fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge University
John Baron MP, Conservative
Ed Davey MP, Liberal Democrat, Shadow Foreign Secretary
Andrew Mackinlay MP, Labour, member of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee
Jo Swinson MP, Liberal Democrat, Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs

2 comments:

wisnaeme said...

I think this interesting article in the Guardian, by Jackie Ashley is relevant to this subject and worth a perusal.

The article is entitled;

Cameron could well be the last ever UK prime minister.

.

subrosa said...

Are you asking me to do a post about it wisnaeme? You're the second person to bring that to my attention. I'll do my best. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails