Sunday 20 March 2011

Reader's Choice



Today's choice is from microdave who left the following comment: 

There are lots of similar clips of that piece on YouTube and other sites. As to the rights and wrongs it obviously comes down to individual taste. I found Richards clip rather tedious, but that's just me. I wonder what he thinks of the group "Sky" who had some success in the 80's. Five talented musicians who played rock versions of classics. I saw them live, and have one of their albums (the round plastic variety!).

The subject clip of this thread also reminded me of something else from the 80's - the film "Electric Dreams" which was one of Virginia Madsen's first roles. It featured a similar rework of a classical track, only between her character and a computer called "Edgar". 





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails