Thursday 3 March 2011

Please Wait...

Dictator Uninstall



Some of you may know OldRightie is on a well deserved (questionable?) break this week and he has managed to negotiate - on extortionate terms I was confidentially informed - a stand-in.  His temporary replacement, who is on a blogging gap year, infuses the blogosphere with his personal style of satire once again.

Who is this individual?  Why Gotty of course. I seldom allow the use of bad language, but in this case I consider it 'artistic licence', which these days, disguised as euphemisms, seems more the art of politicians than artists.

It would be even more amusing if the message wasn't so near the bone though.

8 comments:

Caratacus said...

Methinks that there may be a Trojan (Horse) virus infecting the GB download. The Dictator will remain, only the religion will vary... :(

Jo G said...

No Iraq on the list?

banned said...

Algeria "Dictator Uninstall Cancelled by User". Great stuff from gotty.

Francis Urquhart said...

You might think that I should be removed from office. As to why you might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

subrosa said...

The new faith will be climate change Caratacus. They won't give that up because there's too much vested interest.

subrosa said...

I think Gotty's graphic was to do with current unrest Jo but I see what you mean.

subrosa said...

Ah I see you've come up with Algeria banned. :)

subrosa said...

I couldn't possibly comment either Francis.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails