Wednesday 7 April 2010

An Offer to All PPC of all Political Persuasions





During the Glasgow NE by-election last November, I offered to post answers to a questionnaire (compiled by my readers) and only one candidate accepted.

Rather than have a questionnaire for the general election I'm offering to publish, as a guest post, the writings of any PPC who is standing in Scotland - regardless of party.

The post will be published in full and will not be edited.

So should any PPC wish to have their points of view read by an astute, informed, intelligent and enlightened readership, please feel free to email me your copy.

10 comments:

Conan the Librarian™ said...

"So should any PPC wish to have their points of view read by an astute, informed, intelligent and enlightened readership, please feel free to email me your copy."

That should scare off most of them Rosa :¬)

Cate Munro said...

lol . . I'd say ;-)

subrosa said...

Conan, you're not the first to say that. :)

I have offered though. ;)

subrosa said...

Now now TT, I wasn't up to anything you know. :)

Captain Ranty said...

I am not a PPC but I have prepared a manifesto.

(It's not for the faint of heart)

http://captainranty.blogspot.com/2010/04/rantys-manifesto.html

Can anyone lend me 500 quid?

CR.

subrosa said...

Excellent CR!

Apogee said...

Hi SR, I think Captain Ranty would get a lot more votes than he expects, gets mine for a start.

subrosa said...

Hi Apogee, of course he would get mine too, but that goes without saying. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the offer Rosa, I'm happy to take you up on it.

Peter Adams UKIP PC Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath

subrosa said...

Peter, I'd be delighted to publish it. Send your copy and let me know when you'd like it to appear - I mean the date and any specific time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails