Wednesday 21 April 2010

Leaders Debate - Live Blog



Tomorrow evening (Thursday) at 8pm, on this blog, I will be live blogging the 2nd Live Leaders' Debate which is being broadcast on Sky News between 8pm and 9.30pm.

Will the new boy wonder Nick Clegg manage to maintain his momentum despite the fact that we've all had a week to study his policies? Will Call Me Dave get himself into gear this time and finally show a bit more backbone? Will Gordon remember the rules? (That he should stay on the platform at the end.)

Come and join in the Leaders' Debate Live Blog which, apart from the opportunity to have your say, promises to be great fun as 10, yes 10 blogs will all be hosting it simultaneously.

This 'chat' collaboration will be among All Seeing Eye, Barking Spider, Biased-BBC, Corrugated Soundbite, Dick Puddlecote, Governmentitus, GrumpyOldTwat, Man Widdecombe, Tory Totty Online and myself. The others are all excellent and highly recommended blogs. If you haven't been to some of them before then please take this chance to have a look.

To catch the live blogging, come back here on Thursday, April 22nd just before 8pm.

3 comments:

Crinkly & Ragged Arsed Philosophers said...

Remind me Rosa, which of these three potential leaders are responsible for Scotland?

I believe the answer should be none - so why on earth should it be watched or debated in Scotland?

To do so is supporting a bias media and a deficient democracy. Switch off and contemplate the grass growing; it's equally exciting and twice as relevant.

I believe there was a programme on last night on Scottish politics - how did that go?

subrosa said...

I'm going to watch the debate tomorrow RA as it concerns foreign policy and at present Westminster has responsibility for it.

As yet I've only viewed a short part of last night's debate. When I saw Murphy was there I decided I wasn't suitably prepared to listen to him.

Once I've viewed it all I'll give you my opinion, for what it's worth.

Crinkly & Ragged Arsed Philosophers said...

Of course you will Rosa -and your opinion will be welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails