Saturday 10 October 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven blogs


All Seeing Eye - Eco-brainwashing

Aangirfan - Oil ownership would boost income by 30%

Burning our Money - DfiD Still Burning our Money

Cato says - Threat levels

Constantly Furious - Obama the Peacemaker

Daniel1979 - It looks to be all over for Royal Mail

Defence of the Realm - An unwelcome distraction


Fish Suppers to:

Events Dear Boy, Events - Dannatt Does It Again

Munguin's Republic - Shape Up or Ship Out

underdogs bite upwards - The EU reward

Wardog - Glasgow North East

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fish supper SR...

Salt and vinegar and a wee pickled onion too?

Serious. I appreciate it. :-)

subrosa said...

My pleasure tris. I prefer the big ingins masel'.

Constantly Furious said...

Cheers, SR!

I take it you're not overly impressed with One-Term Barry's non-achievements either, then? ;-)

CF


p.s. Word verification was 'amudderr' : sounds like the original Taggart.

subrosa said...

That's ok CF. How on earth can someone be awarded a prize for peace when they've only be doing the job for 2 weeks with nothing but rhetoric to show for it?

Nobel Peace Prize? I used to think it was something special and now I realise it's just one of these secret setups with the motto 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours'.

Daniel1979 said...

Thanks for the referral Subrosa.

subrosa said...

A pleasure Dan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails