Wednesday 2 September 2009

Poll Result

37% In Favour
9% Can Take It or Leave It
46% Against
8% haven't seen it

Far more people than I ever imagined voted - making a grand total of 186. Quite a close poll don't you think? Maybe Scotland is ready for more contemporary buildings.

May I thank everyone who participated and/or gave their opinion in comments. I'm sure many of us were interested in individual perceptions of the building.

While I'm on the subject of thanks, I would like to say how much I appreciate the continued support of all my followers and readers. You contribute so much with your excellent comments and debate.

I also owe a debt of gratitude to my eagle-eyed readers who email me links to stories knowing I may well have missed them.

To each and every one of you my sincere thanks.

2 comments:

Stuart Dickson said...

OMG! Gray is falling apart before our very eyes! What a useless item he is. The Bunker must be pulling their hair out over this twit.

Very, very uncomfortable for Goldie and Scott to have to fight on the same side as this guy:

‘Miliband backs Brown over Megrahi’

Iain Gray, has repeatedly claimed that releasing the bomber was “the wrong decision”.

And when asked if that conflicted with the Prime Minister’s view that Megrahi should not die in jail, Mr Gray said: “That is a view at odds with my view.

“The view I expressed was my view and my view alone.”


http://www.eastlothiannews.co.uk/latest-scottish-news/Miliband-backs-Brown-over-Megrahi.5608871.jp

Let’s see how many times the phrase “Labour split” crops up in this afternoon’s debate.

subrosa said...

Stuart, the debate is on now. It started at 9.30am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails