Thursday 3 September 2009

Magrahi Release Debate - A Few Links



Rather than write an assessment of yesterday's Megrahi release debate in the Scottish Parliament, I thought it may be helpful to some readers if I posted a few links which I found interesting.

Robbie Dunwoodie - The Megrahi Dossier - Why he was set free)

Magnus Linklater - Salmond loses the vote, but not necessarily the argument

Caron's Musings - A Morning at the Pantomime

Andrew Sparrow - Holyrood debates Megrahi release - live

Independent - Scottish Government loses Lockerbie vote

Daily Telegraph - Scottish Parliament overwhelmingly rejects Lockerbie bomber release

RTE - Regret over 'inappropriate' Megrahi return

Wall Street Journal - UK Denies a Role in Lockerbie Release

Chicago Tribune - Britain's role questioned

2 comments:

Byrnetofferings said...

Have you read the special edition of Private Eye covering the original trial?

subrosa said...

No I haven't Thomas. I've read Mr Black QCs blog account and have taken my limited information from there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails