Saturday 4 July 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven blogs



Aangirfan - Michael Jackson and CIA Mind Control


Kezia Dugdale - Newsnight Scotland producer quits to run for the SNP


Last of the Few - Ramp Ceremony….A disgrace and an insult


LobbyDog - Osborne’s Detractor


Longrider - Well that didn’t take long


Moridura - The Monarchy and Scotland


Scottish Tory Boy - Back to blogging



Fish Suppers to:


Constantly Furious - The Gravy Train heading North?


The Lone Voice - Gordon Brown keeps UK nationals out of work and creates debt


They Work for You - Now data available back to 1935 courtesy of MySociety


6 comments:

Constantly Furious said...

Cheers for the link, SR!

(And I hope you've seen my response on the 'other matter'...)

subrosa said...

My pleasure CF, just goes to show I'm not a bitter old dame doesn't it lol.

RantinRab said...

Awww! I love happy endings!

subrosa said...

Me too Rab. At my age waking up in the mornings is a happy event.

The Last Of The Few said...

Thank you for the mention. And your support

TLOTF

subrosa said...

You're doing really well LotF. I wish more people with dyslexia would give it a go. I doubt if anyone who reads your blog even knows!

Related Posts with Thumbnails