Tuesday 21 July 2009

Stress Management Technique



Ignore all the products in the photograph and try this. It does work and will make you smile.

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.


3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.


4. No one knows your secret place.


5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.


6. The soothing sound of a gentle water fall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.


7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.

There! See, you're smiling already.


12 comments:

Jim Baxter said...

Rosy, it has been a pleasure and a privelege talking to you. But I must stop now. I wish you only the best. I know what I am doing. And I know why.

J x

Conan the Librarian™ said...

I hope Jim's not going up a montain...

John McClane said...

It worked for me, subrosa!

One small problem. I had trouble keeping them all under water at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Excellent!
I'm just off to find a crystal clear stream in the Lake District . . . .

If you catch my drift.

subrosa said...

Morning Jim. Sunny today. I see you're on top form.

subrosa said...

Morning Conan. Or a walk in the woods ...

subrosa said...

Morning John, better just one at a time. Takes longer right enough but higher success rate. :)

subrosa said...

G.O.T. morning. That won't be hard in that area. The problem will be having to join the queue.

Fitaloon said...

Apparently the SNP are looking for a new leader after a tragic drowning accident occurred during my dreams. This method is far too nice for GB and "Slow Bob"

MekQuarrie said...

Hmm. Someone has revealed more about themself than they really should have. Taxi..!

subrosa said...

I never use taxis Mek. :)

subrosa said...

Fitaloon, surely you didn't succeed. I thought curry floated. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails