Saturday 11 April 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven Blogs



Aangirfan - police incompetence and corruption?


Daily Referendum -  Votes for Prisoners


Ideas of Civilisation - Just what we need, more politicians


J Arthur MacNumpty -  the Scottish Parliament and the Spring Whip


JappingYousuf -  new boundary changes


Lallands Peat Worrier -  the draft Constitution for Scotland


Planet Politics -  the takeover of the Dunfermline Building Society



Ashvale Fish Suppers to:


Scunnert Nation -   Scottish councils audit of services


In a Mad Mad Mad Mad World - life in a Saudi Marriage and Taliban Justice


Malc in the Burgh -  meet the bloggers




10 comments:

subrosa said...

Apologies for taking so long to do deletions but I don't expect mentally unbalanced, vile mouthed individuals such as the filthy spam poster whose comments I have now deleted.

If they continue I'm sure you, my regular readers, won't mind if I put on comment control until he decides it's a waste of time.

McGonagall said...

You've been doing some house cleaning I see!

Thanks for the supper Subrasa.

subrosa said...

Was that fool SU scunnert. Any more of it and I'll have to vet comments. He couldn't have managed into the Scotsman through the back door.

McGonagall said...

You can delete every trace of him you know. Best not to give him oxygen.

subrosa said...

How do I do that scunnert?

subrosa said...

Think I've managed it scunnert. He posted umpteen things on the Scotsman today too. I didn't see them, was just told about them, because they had been deleted by the time I heard.

USA_Admiral said...

Than you very much for the nod.

Yeah, spam trolls I hate them.

subrosa said...

Admiral your video needed to be seen more so it was my contribution. So many people won't comment about it of course because I think we're living in fear rather than confidence.

Stuart Winton said...

Thanks for the..er..blogogong, Subrosa, although I'm not sure if it's good or bad for my blog cred ;0)

Any truth in the rumour that you're to add a mock chop supper award for the worst posts of the week??!!

subrosa said...

It's my pleasure Stuart, it was a post of quality.

Now there's an idea. Guess who may be my first? Surname is related to a particular type of Scottish cloth...

Related Posts with Thumbnails