Monday 23 March 2009

MORE EU FACTS WHICH ARE SELDOM REPORTED



I'm a regular reader of trixy's blog mainly because she attains the kind of EU information which is seldom in the broad UK media.  She has a video on her site from a UKIP viewpoint which is really worth watching and was broadcast by the BBC Daily Politics Show.  It only lasts a couple of minutes and certainly isn't boring, in fact it may give some food for thought.  No idea why the BBC have decided to reproduce this but perhaps some labour minister wasn't quick enough to stop Brillo's production team. I'm not a UKIP supporter but when I see common sense I embrace it.  Please have a wee look here.

4 comments:

McGonagall said...

I've seen this one already. Nigel Farage tells it like it is. The EU - corrupt and anti-democratic. Nothing else to say really.

subrosa said...

I hadn't seen it scunnert but I rather like reading/listening to Nigel Farage for the reasons you say.

Anonymous said...

Great Simpleminds sound track.. Europe will always be run by Germany and Luxemburg. Ireland will yes next time around becouse the country has gone down the tube for the time being but i hope they vote no.

Oldrightie said...

The Irish pine for Independence from Europe. I hope the no vote is even stronger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails