Saturday 31 October 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven Blogs




Aangirfan - Revolving door of the Department of Defense

All Seeing Eye - Olympic Madness

Calum Cashley - Whispers

It Don't Make Sense - Mr Gore, Your Solution to Global Warming is Wrong


The Cynical Tendency - Defence - At the Going Down of the Sun

13th Spitfire - Why bother voting anyway?


A free trip to Copenhagen to vote NO for:
(there's obviously a space because Obama's not going)

Bellgrovebelle - Labour refuse to debate serious crime in Glasgow

OldRightie - Do We Have a Media?

Oh What Now! - Alcohol Focus Scotland

7 comments:

Oldrightie said...

I've packed my bag, Subrosa!

13th Spitfire said...

Thank you lovely Subrosa, also I have been working on the spotify business but getting nowhere. Hang in there!

subrosa said...

Well done OR, I knew I could rely on you. :)

subrosa said...

It's my pleasure Spitfire, you did a couple of excellent posts this week so it was difficult to choose.

OutLander said...

Cheers, Rosie!

The Filthy Engineer said...

Can I go on a really old plane? I need a big carbon footprint to make any impression over there.

subrosa said...

You can even go in on Parahandy's puffer if that has a bigger carbon footprint FE.

Somehow I think the entourage of any of the heid bummers present will overshadow your print though. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails