Priapic plod and A 'kickin'The Balls.Anna Racoon once again hits the nail right on the head.
Aye she's good with the ol' hammer is Anna.
Very many thanks for the 2 links.- Aangirfan
Good to see fakecharities back. I've wanted/needed to refer to it many times whilst it wasn't around.
Good posts Aangirfan.
It is Dick and I thought this was the best way to let folks know. Makes life so much easier when we need the information.
I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.
Priapic plod and A 'kickin'The Balls.
ReplyDeleteAnna Racoon once again hits the nail right on the head.
Aye she's good with the ol' hammer is Anna.
ReplyDeleteVery many thanks for the 2 links.
ReplyDelete- Aangirfan
Good to see fakecharities back. I've wanted/needed to refer to it many times whilst it wasn't around.
ReplyDeleteGood posts Aangirfan.
ReplyDeleteIt is Dick and I thought this was the best way to let folks know. Makes life so much easier when we need the information.
ReplyDelete