Saturday, 19 September 2009

Subrosa's Super Seven blogs



Counting Cats in Zanzibar - Green is officially a Religion


Cynical Tendency - Independence Day for England


Eammon Butler - Baroness Scotland: hoist her by her own legislation


Heart to Heart - Don’t Do As I Do


Malc in the Burgh - MSP Website Directory


Police Inspector Blog - The Single Measure of Public Confidence


The Last Ditch - British values - just what are they?



Fish Suppers to:


Iain MacWhirter - Look-at-me MPs is not the answer to sleaze


The Right Rant - We’re all suspected weirdos now


10 Drowning Street - Camden Council: 'Thou Shalt Not Mention God!'


Events Dear Boy, Events - Has Alan Johnson already taken over?


5 comments:

  1. I see that SLab Murphy has surfaced.


    http://tinyurl.com/muo5ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb FC, I may use that nearer the election. Could come in handy don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything, anything you want, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a good idea FC. You're a treasure so you are. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.