Saturday, 2 May 2009

A Perfect Pastime for Gordon?


A Perfect Pastime for Gordon?

A Faux Cu Contribution

16 comments:

  1. Right up Oldrightie's street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to work with ye - it's not dark yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is excellent Highlander, it deserves a post of its own really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bisous a tout!

    Faux Cough!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock on, subrosa, rock on! Have you had to disguise your i-joy??

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a THE Chinese news org

    http://tinyurl.com/dewmu8

    ReplyDelete
  7. No further comments needed here. Touche

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est ma (mon) pleasure FC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brownlie, have a wee shot on one of these things. Your body disperses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too much information Conan or should we exchange confidences about your hogs and my swine? Could be interesting, just for us mind you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heh, ask Baron's life what a hog is;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that a piggy bank ? Just as well if it is becouse Gordon had better sit on it and start saving his pennies, his job as PM is a little rocky, get it "rocky", hmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aye Spook I get it, even through my sufferings I get it. Clever lad you are :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.