I have to admit to battling with nicotine for the past couple of years and blogging has been a great help because I don't nip outside nearly as often as I did. This video is one I've never seen. Not to be viewed by the squeamish.
Courtesy of NHS Blog Doctor
that is the most bizarre NHS ad ive ever seen!..i didnt know ciggies could catch the siph...
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great ad don't you OB? Serious, but entertaining for women. In fact I know someone who suffers from one of the male problems connected with smoking. I'm saying no more ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one SR - really gross too.
ReplyDeleteIt gets the point over GV, I've yet to find one for females.
ReplyDeleteVery amusing though I am happy to report that my penis works just fine after several decades of smoking and that I have never aquired a case of sexually transmitted disease.
ReplyDeleteGlad to ear you're in good working order banned. I thought the video very clever though but I wonder if it would deter young men?
ReplyDelete