I wonder if you would pop over to my blog, Rosie? (and anyone with an interest in historical fiction) I don't usually talk a lot about my own fiction, but this might be recognizable to one or two of you. It's rather an extreme change of pace from my previous work. =)
Comments are welcome--as long as they're civil even about an American writing about Scotland. And pardon the use of US English. I may 'translate'nit it prior to publication. That's still up in the air.
Thanks for the link, Rosie!
ReplyDeleteMy thanks also, Rosie!
ReplyDeleteCR.
Pleasure gentlemen.
ReplyDeleteHi SR, All good items, and they make one think.
ReplyDeleteGood links as always, Rosie.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you would pop over to my blog, Rosie? (and anyone with an interest in historical fiction) I don't usually talk a lot about my own fiction, but this might be recognizable to one or two of you. It's rather an extreme change of pace from my previous work. =)
Comments are welcome--as long as they're civil even about an American writing about Scotland. And pardon the use of US English. I may 'translate'nit it prior to publication. That's still up in the air.
Thanks Apogee.
ReplyDeleteJeanne, on my way.
ReplyDelete