RM I remember now why it's not on my blogroll. It's because it is not a blog, it's a website which uses a different style of feed which Google doesn't accept.
But I've put it there although it will always be at the bottom because it won't be automatically updated.
Thanks SR for my inclusion.
ReplyDeleteLikewise SR.... :¬)
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure gentlemen.
ReplyDeleteSome good choices there SR but you've forgotten 'Scottish Review' again. I think you said you would add it to your blog roll last week.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scottishreview.net/index.shtml
Sorry RM, I'll do it right now. It's because I have it sent to my inbox that I've neglected my duty.
ReplyDeleteRM I remember now why it's not on my blogroll. It's because it is not a blog, it's a website which uses a different style of feed which Google doesn't accept.
ReplyDeleteBut I've put it there although it will always be at the bottom because it won't be automatically updated.
Cheers SR. At least it's on there :)
ReplyDeletePleasure RM. Just didn't want you to think the lack of update was my inefficiency. I'm inefficient enough. :)
ReplyDelete