HI SR, Clause 23 seems a backdoor way to re establish control over things that were believed to be devolved. Why it was considered necessary and was put in by civil servants has to be that it allows Westminster to regain control without further legislation. Devolution ? Honesty? Not it would seem from Westminster!
HI SR, Clause 23 seems a backdoor way to re establish control over things that were believed to be devolved.
ReplyDeleteWhy it was considered necessary and was put in by civil servants has to be that it allows Westminster to regain control without further legislation.
Devolution ? Honesty? Not it would seem from Westminster!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops I think gave the wrong link above SR.
ReplyDeleteI was saying you should have a link to 'Scottish Review' as they've done some good stories recently..
http://www.scottishreview.net/index.shtml
I hope others read the link to Clause 23 Apogee because it's a serious issue.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks RM. I get the SR by email so I've read it but I recommend it to others.
ReplyDelete