Very funny SR. Didn't recognise him but presumably he found the dummy originally in the house of commons???
I don't think this dummy sued or shunned him, so it couldn't have been the HoC would it WFW?
Very good! Have you seen Tom Conti's daughter? SHe has a monkey as a dummy, and is superb
No I haven't Elby, but I'll look on YouTube later.
Absolutely loved the bit at 2:34 where he says "no, no" - brilliant display of a member of the audience really playing along with the act, for the comedian, a rare find.Thank you for the find SR.
Ah - now we know the mechanism by which London operates Elmer J Fudd at FMQs - except not funny.
Thx an early Xmas pressie - laughed heartily!CD
It was the dancing which tickled me Geeks.
Money helps with control methods though Clarinda.
Glad you enjoyed it CD.
I think Brownlie would like to tickle your Geeks too, Rosa.
Conan, he's far too old for Irish dancing. :)
I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.
Very funny SR. Didn't recognise him but presumably he found the dummy originally in the house of commons???
ReplyDeleteI don't think this dummy sued or shunned him, so it couldn't have been the HoC would it WFW?
ReplyDeleteVery good! Have you seen Tom Conti's daughter? SHe has a monkey as a dummy, and is superb
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't Elby, but I'll look on YouTube later.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loved the bit at 2:34 where he says "no, no" - brilliant display of a member of the audience really playing along with the act, for the comedian, a rare find.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the find SR.
Ah - now we know the mechanism by which London operates Elmer J Fudd at FMQs - except not funny.
ReplyDeleteThx an early Xmas pressie - laughed heartily!
ReplyDeleteCD
It was the dancing which tickled me Geeks.
ReplyDeleteMoney helps with control methods though Clarinda.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it CD.
ReplyDeleteI think Brownlie would like to tickle your Geeks too, Rosa.
ReplyDeleteConan, he's far too old for Irish dancing. :)
ReplyDelete