That's the sort of stuff that should be second in on a variety performance to get the tears streaming! Cheered me up no end!
Wonderful, SR, thank you so much x
Thanks SR!An instant hit with the whole assembled family - comments ranging from 'I'm not sure what it's about, but it's very impressive, dear' to 'Awesome, Dude!'Should be broadcast after the Queen's speech as a public service.Enjoy the festivities!
Do they do "Silent Night"?WV "allahs"!?
Auch that's good to know wasnaeme. It had me chuckling too.
My pleasure GV. x
As far as I can gather it was a group of students somewhere in the US Macheath.They do deserve the accolade right enough.
Possibly Conan that was their rehearsal piece. :)Great WV.
I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.
That's the sort of stuff that should be second in on a variety performance to get the tears streaming! Cheered me up no end!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, SR, thank you so much x
ReplyDeleteThanks SR!
ReplyDeleteAn instant hit with the whole assembled family - comments ranging from 'I'm not sure what it's about, but it's very impressive, dear' to 'Awesome, Dude!'
Should be broadcast after the Queen's speech as a public service.
Enjoy the festivities!
Do they do "Silent Night"?
ReplyDeleteWV "allahs"!?
Auch that's good to know wasnaeme. It had me chuckling too.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure GV. x
ReplyDeleteAs far as I can gather it was a group of students somewhere in the US Macheath.
ReplyDeleteThey do deserve the accolade right enough.
Possibly Conan that was their rehearsal piece. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat WV.