I bet some of the England team could teach her a thing or two, in the art of diving. She could also learn about feigning injury afterwards to gain sympathy with the judges.
Oh I doubt that DC. Considering where she comes from feigning injury could well be an offence. Then again it is in football, just they're better actors.
Thanks Jock. I'll bet it's a lot more pleasant down your way. This is the fourth day of rain on the trot here - very unusual for June having such continuous rain. I could do with seeing a bit of blue sky.
With her in goal, we'd never lose a penalty shoot-out.
ReplyDeleteHer Splits & (lack of) Clothing distractions would ensure that.
Like... wow!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind SR - have nicked!
ReplyDeleteShe's fantastic Joe. I doubt if she'd bother with such a silly game as football. :)
ReplyDeleteYou liked the idea then Wryd. ;)
ReplyDeleteDon't mind in the least WFW.
ReplyDeleteI’m not sure that all these movements are anatomically possible – simply amazing.
ReplyDeleteAt our age John, I truthfully don't think we ought to even start to find out! Mind you, when very young I could do the splits.
ReplyDeleteI bet some of the England team could teach her a thing or two, in the art of diving. She could also learn about feigning injury afterwards to gain sympathy with the judges.
ReplyDeleteOh I doubt that DC. Considering where she comes from feigning injury could well be an offence. Then again it is in football, just they're better actors.
ReplyDeleteSR, As a fellow ex-Dundonian i enjoy your blog and keeps me up to date with Scottish News without the b------t!
ReplyDeleteLang may yir lum reek
Thanks Jock. I'll bet it's a lot more pleasant down your way. This is the fourth day of rain on the trot here - very unusual for June having such continuous rain. I could do with seeing a bit of blue sky.
ReplyDeleteShe can have my ball in her court anytime.
ReplyDeleteAh now! Is that not just wishful thinking.
Does anyone have this ladies phone number please ?????
ReplyDeleteI am in love
If they played football like that I might just watch it!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, thanks Rosa!
RA, it IS wishful thinking. Now calm down.
ReplyDeleteAuch LotF, you only want to play ball.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Indyan. :)
ReplyDelete