Monday, 31 May 2010

Made It!


34 comments:

  1. Many Happy returns.

    ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪
    ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪
    ♫ Happy Birthday dear SR ♪
    ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you - I have to wait until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done that lady!

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you QM. It's sobering to think 2 of the Beatles didn't make it isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. Slainte mhath slanja va.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auch Anna, you're not in a rush surely. :) Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure it's in spite of life rather than because of it Cato. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks WFW. I never thought I'd get this far but I suppose most of us of around this age are occasionally surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why thanks Hythlodaeus. Lovely receive congratulations in Gaelic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday SR, may there be many more to come !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, SR. And many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Apogee. As you know it gets more of a struggle each year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks HG. Beautiful day here so think I'll take a walk by the river for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Subrosa

    Many congratulations and many happy returns for the day.

    Frighteningly I can still remember the lyrics to that Beatles song …

    … so, sorry, can’t send you the ‘bottle of wine’, but can send you the ‘birthday greetings’

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday SR, and here's wishing you many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penblwydd Hapus, as they say round here. Or, as we say where I come from, 'Av a good one, ah kid'.

    You're older than me. Crikey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning John. Me too but I always rather liked it that's perhaps why.

    I will have a sip or two tonight and tip my glass to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jings CF, not too many! I don't want to end up being a decrepit old bitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many thanks Richard. You'll be feeling better knowing I'm older. I'm not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday Subrosa...don't forget 64 is nothing nowadays. My mother is 75 and she doesn't look it and doesn't act it.

    You are 64 years young not old.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe Billy, you've made my day. I'll keep going with the press-ups then. Was going to give them the heave-ho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! A Tio Pepe on me!

    Somebody once told me that when I bend to tie my shoes and think if there's anything else I could be doing when I'm down there anyway - that's when I'll know if I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Clarinda. I do like that one. The other day someone said she was getting old because when she walked into a room she no longer wondered what she was there for but where she was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Subrosa!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Didn't mean to offend :) 64 isn't old, and I'm not that far off it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Jim. Strange that 64 should mean more than any other. Must be that song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Richard, I'm too old to offend :) You didn't btw.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday sweetie hope you had a big Dram to celebrate. Meantime Dram's faither - who you don't know (so there's no point in claim that you do) - is 79 today as well. Good date the 31st of May.

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Many thanks Dram. How do you know I don't know yer faither? Us more mature folk don't always give much away. ;)

    Good for him though and I do hope he keeps fit and well. It is a good date indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.