Monday, 12 April 2010

Scottish Independence - A History

The SNP launched its manifesto today on the banks of the River Forth.

9 comments:

  1. That's some pish video..There are at least 12 bloggers we both know could have done better than that. WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a shot from that piece of crap Braveheart. And Scotland's right to independence was confirmed in 1328 by the Treaty of Edinburgh-Northampton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that is NOT from the SNP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DL I'm kind of short of time this week. Sorry it offended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne, I don't have a clue if it's from a member of the SNP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auch CH, it's a harmless video. I couldn't do better and thought it OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie, no-one's blaming you. It's just a piece of shite. If the SNP put that out, I'm deeply embarrassed. JT, I wondered about that date too and I agree with your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No it's certainly not an SNP video. Give the SNP a bit of credit DL. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.