The clocks go forward at 2 am this morning. An hour less in bed for all of us but finally winter is over, although we have had heavy hail storms here at the end of May a couple of times in recent years.
Modern technology changes so many pieces of equipment but my torment is my car clock. Think I'll leave that one until tomorrow.
Your clock has perversely gone back one hour.
ReplyDeleteActually, your clock doesn't seem to be able to make up its mind whether it's 12:30am now or 2:30am.
ReplyDeleteIs it some sort of subversive Scottish clock?
Ooops Frank lol. I'll correct it. No I think I got it from an English site. :)
ReplyDeleteI have too many clocks.
ReplyDeleteIt's a thought that only occurs twice a year.
The weird part is, I don't really care what time it is. I just like clocks.
It was a bad idea to go out drinking tonight though - it was an hour later than I thought when I came home!
Oh, I just remembered the one on my phone! They are everywhere!
ReplyDelete