Ooh, I don't like that man or any of the other 'pythons'. Dreary, snivelling, whingeing git. That Eric Idle in particular is a disgrace to humanity, and Palin's smug patronising 'traveller's tales' are emetic in the extreme, 'Ive been invited to a Yakfest' Invited my ****. They're all at it - Dumbellbore, even Merton, 'I've been invited'.
Pah!
Sorry. Meant to rant about something else there. Forget what now.
That's ok Jim, feel free to rant about whatever you like.
I thought his comment was amusing as a pal has just had a hip operation. Bet they'll be a few more done than usual in the next month or so with this weather and uncleared roads and pavements.
Ooh, I don't like that man or any of the other 'pythons'. Dreary, snivelling, whingeing git. That Eric Idle in particular is a disgrace to humanity, and Palin's smug patronising 'traveller's tales' are emetic in the extreme, 'Ive been invited to a Yakfest' Invited my ****. They're all at it - Dumbellbore, even Merton, 'I've been invited'.
ReplyDeletePah!
Sorry. Meant to rant about something else there. Forget what now.
That's ok Jim, feel free to rant about whatever you like.
ReplyDeleteI thought his comment was amusing as a pal has just had a hip operation. Bet they'll be a few more done than usual in the next month or so with this weather and uncleared roads and pavements.