Actually SR I believe that is when a man drops the first B******k of his adult life!
I wouldn't know WfW, but it wouldn't surprise me!
I should have added perhaps it should be made one of those profound statements made by philosphersi
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that answer.....
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tris shall I delete your double post or do you wish to reiterate your thoughts for some reason? :)
Obviously written by an optimist.
Oh yes please SR.Don't know how that happened...
From a paper by B. Johnston or D. Blunkett by any chance? ;)
A 7 year old who knows far too much for his own good maybe brownlie. :)
Good one Hammer.
Excellent reply.
You're male banned so you should know. ;)
I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.
Actually SR I believe that is when a man drops the first B******k of his adult life!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know WfW, but it wouldn't surprise me!
ReplyDeleteI should have added perhaps it should be made one of those profound statements made by philosphersi
ReplyDeleteI see absolutely nothing wrong with that answer.....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTris shall I delete your double post or do you wish to reiterate your thoughts for some reason? :)
ReplyDeleteObviously written by an optimist.
ReplyDeleteOh yes please SR.
ReplyDeleteDon't know how that happened...
From a paper by B. Johnston or D. Blunkett by any chance? ;)
ReplyDeleteA 7 year old who knows far too much for his own good maybe brownlie. :)
ReplyDeleteGood one Hammer.
ReplyDeleteExcellent reply.
ReplyDeleteYou're male banned so you should know. ;)
ReplyDelete