Great cartoon SR, mind if I pinch it?
So that’s the ’C’ word everyone has been talking about.:)
Not at all banned, help yourself.
Ah John, we think alike. :)
Thanks Costello. Possibly a bit too near reality these days.
SubI have nae f'kin chance then.I blame Gordon Brown.wv = ersed!
Bug, I shouldn't think you'd have ended up outside the headmaster's office too many times. I know at my school once was enough.
I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.
Great cartoon SR, mind if I pinch it?
ReplyDeleteSo that’s the ’C’ word everyone has been talking about.
ReplyDelete:)
Not at all banned, help yourself.
ReplyDeleteAh John, we think alike. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Costello. Possibly a bit too near reality these days.
ReplyDeleteSub
ReplyDeleteI have nae f'kin chance then.
I blame Gordon Brown.
wv = ersed!
Bug, I shouldn't think you'd have ended up outside the headmaster's office too many times. I know at my school once was enough.
ReplyDelete