Wednesday, 29 April 2009

A Crown Blogspot Video




Courtesy of Crown Blogspot

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosa for adding me to your blog list.

    I notice that Todays "Daily Politics" reports 100% of emails on the Gurkhas are in support of them.

    It looks as though there will be a last minute panic and Brown, the slimy toad, will do a deal to appease his back benchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to watch the debate on the computer here WW, that is if I can get my work done quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will not be long now. Keep the week of 8th June free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sub R

    The end is nigh.

    My waters are never wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clown even tried to walk out on his own statement.

    He has really lost it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye I just noticed that on a clip from Sky FC. He truly has lost it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinion and I thank you.